Crypto.com was built by Bobby Bao, Kris Marszalek, Rafael Melo, Gary Or in 2016, and has been in operation since.
The exchange is based in Singapore, and serves many customers all over the world. Provided you're in one of the supported countries, you're free to trade.
- Spot Trading. Crypto.com allows you to trade, buy, and sell, crypto on spot markets. Meaning you're trading the real thing. You can deposit and withdraw this crypto.
- Trading Bots. Crypto.com has trading bots that you can use to automate your trading strategies.
- Staking. Crypto.com allows you to stake your crypto and earn passive income.
- Margin Trading. Crypto.com supports trading on margin. Leveraged trading where you must put up collateral.
- Debit Card. Crypto.com offers users access to a crypto-backed debit card.
Crypto.com Payment Methods
Crypto.com supports 10 payment method(s). You can use the following the deposit/withdraw to/from the exchange.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Be aware that they may be withdrawal/deposit limits imposed, and the payment methods may also vary based on your location.
Crypto.com supports over 7 fiat currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, USD, BRL, SGD.
Crypto.com offers 2 layer(s) of security. Aside from the obvious, email and password.
Crypto.com requires KYC to use their services. KYC usually involves sharing your full details, some form of ID, and a mobile phone number.
Like other centralized exchanges, Crypto.com charges fees. This is how they generate revenue, and keep their operation running.
- Deposit fees. Fortunately, most centralized exchanges don't charge deposit fees when you deposit with crypto. Though, they charge for fiat deposits, which vary dependant on the payment processor and fiat option that you're using.
- Withdrawal fees. Crypto.com charges withdrawal fees. They vary based on what you are withdrawing and the payment method that you're using. Crypto withdrawals will also incur network transaction fees, they are not paid for by Crypto.com.
- Crypto.com's maker fees: 0%*
- Crypto.com's Taker fees: 0.066%*
Maker/taker fees are tiered. As you trade more and generate volume, they often fall.