BKEX was built by BTC King Technology Limited in 2018, and has been in operation since.
The exchange is based in Virgin Islands, and serves many customers all over the world. Provided you're in one of the supported countries, you're free to trade.
- Spot Trading. BKEX allows you to trade, buy, and sell, crypto on spot markets. Meaning you're trading the real thing. You can deposit and withdraw this crypto.
- Futures Trading. BKEX supports futures trading. Derivative contracts that you can trade on leverage without providing margin.
- P2P Trading. BKEX support P2P trading. Where you trade directly with other people through specific payment methods or giftcards.
- Copy Trading. BKEX supports copy trading, an automated method of copying other people's trades; great if you're a newbie, or if you're not the best trader.
- Staking. BKEX allows you to stake your crypto and earn passive income.
BKEX Payment Methods
BKEX supports 4 payment method(s). You can use the following the deposit/withdraw to/from the exchange.
- Credit/Debit Card
Be aware that they may be withdrawal/deposit limits imposed, and the payment methods may also vary based on your location.
BKEX supports over 33 fiat currencies: AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, GHS, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, KES, KRW, KZT, MXN, MYR, NGN, PLN, RUB, SEK, THB, TRY, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, VND, ZAR.
BKEX offers 2 layer(s) of security. Aside from the obvious, email and password.
BKEX requires KYC to use their services. KYC usually involves sharing your full details, some form of ID, and a mobile phone number.
Like other centralized exchanges, BKEX charges fees. This is how they generate revenue, and keep their operation running.
- Deposit fees. Fortunately, most centralized exchanges don't charge deposit fees when you deposit with crypto. Though, they charge for fiat deposits, which vary dependant on the payment processor and fiat option that you're using.
- Withdrawal fees. BKEX charges withdrawal fees. They vary based on what you are withdrawing and the payment method that you're using. Crypto withdrawals will also incur network transaction fees, they are not paid for by BKEX.
- BKEX's maker fees: 0.2%*
- BKEX's Taker fees: 0.2%*
Maker/taker fees are tiered. As you trade more and generate volume, they often fall.