BItget Review 2023
BItget is a leading cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. They support 475 coins across 635 markets.
In this review, we'll cover everything you need to know before signing up. All the main features, pros and cons, included.
BItget was built by Sandra Lou in 2018, and has been in operation since.
The exchange is based in Singapore, and serves many customers all over the world. Provided you're in one of the supported countries, you're free to trade.
- Spot Trading. BItget allows you to trade, buy, and sell, crypto on spot markets. Meaning you're trading the real thing. You can deposit and withdraw this crypto.
- Trading Bots. BItget has trading bots that you can use to automate your trading strategies.
- Copy Trading. BItget supports copy trading, an automated method of copying other people's trades; great if you're a newbie, or if you're not the best trader.
- P2P Trading. BItget support P2P trading. Where you trade directly with other people through specific payment methods or giftcards.
- Staking. BItget allows you to stake your crypto and earn passive income.
- Launchpad. BItget has a launchpad for new, exciting tokens. Often low marketcap tokens that are yet to blossom into maturity.
- Margin Trading. BItget supports trading on margin. Leveraged trading where you must put up collateral.
- Futures Trading. BItget supports futures trading. Derivative contracts that you can trade on leverage without providing margin.
BItget Payment Methods
BItget supports 2 payment method(s). You can use the following the deposit/withdraw to/from the exchange.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Be aware that they may be withdrawal/deposit limits imposed, and the payment methods may also vary based on your location.
BItget supports over 15 fiat currencies: EUR, HKD, GBP, IDR, INR, JPY, MYR, PHP, RUB, SGD, THB, UAH, VND, TRY, USD.
BItget offers 2 layer(s) of security. Aside from the obvious, email and password.
BItget requires KYC to use their services. KYC usually involves sharing your full details, some form of ID, and a mobile phone number.
Like other centralized exchanges, BItget charges fees. This is how they generate revenue, and keep their operation running.
- Deposit fees. Fortunately, most centralized exchanges don't charge deposit fees when you deposit with crypto. Though, they charge for fiat deposits, which vary dependant on the payment processor and fiat option that you're using.
- Withdrawal fees. BItget charges withdrawal fees. They vary based on what you are withdrawing and the payment method that you're using. Crypto withdrawals will also incur network transaction fees, they are not paid for by BItget.
- Kraken's maker fees: 0.1%*
- Kraken's Taker fees: 0.1%*
Maker/taker fees are tiered. As you trade more and generate volume, they often fall.